Saturday, March 14, 2015

PInterest and Cooking for One

Pinterest is addictive. I cannot tell you how many boards or pins that I have. I'm sure the numbers are high and getting higher.  One of my boards is called Cooking for One.  (If you look for me, don't be surprised. I'm Grannytilla on Pinterest! :) )

My latest find is a cookie-in-a-cup recipe called Brownie A La Anytime. It is from a blog called Love From the Oven. The link is here: Love From the Oven Brownie Al La Anytime.

I followed her recipe exactly, until the last detail. She lets the butter and oil be the moisture that brings the ingredients together as a brownie. I added 2-3 Tbs. milk to mine. (Use just enough milk to make a thick batter.)

This makes a to-die-for rich brownie. I cannot eat the entire thing in one sitting. Try cutting it in half, or even thirds. I have been filling a well-oiled 5" ramekin with one recipe of Brownie A La Anytime. The batter fills it perfectly. It might be easier to use two well-oiled 3" ramekins and have a second brownie stashed for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment